Guest Brummie Stew

A quick Question..?? for all..

Guest Brummie Stew

[h=2]A quick Question..?? for all..[/h]

The Birmingham & Midland Group would like to know of the current PIA members how many come from the Birmingham & Midlands ?

Their might be funding from Multicultrial Affairs for our group, but we need firm numbers of how many people of these area's are in South Australia. My ask is simple: if or your family or you know somebody from the Birmingham & Midlands area please contact me here on this facebook page. - Thanks

Just another quick plug for drinks at the Jetty Bar Hotel, Glenelg Friday 24 Feb from 7:30 It's going to be huge.

I encourage you to tell all you can and advertise this event in any way you see fit, don't forget to bring a friend and kids are welcome too.....

Enter the Hotel via Elizabeth St and look for the sign that guides you to the Birmingham & Midland Bar - see you all there

Guest smit
    A quick Question..?? for all..

The Birmingham & Midland Group would like to know of the current PIA members how many come from the Birmingham & Midlands ?

Their might be funding from Multicultrial Affairs for our group, but we need firm numbers of how many people of these area's are in South Australia.

are you takin the piss?

Guest Guest6899

We officially lived in Staffordshire but on the border, with the midlands. We have as everybody states "brummie" accents and our postcode in the uk was Walsall, does that count us in, lol..

Lisa

Why?? Do they want you back??

:biglaugh:

Is the funding an enticement??

I know of a family of brummies............will pass on the details..........

I lived in Cheltenham for 3 years.....wonder if the C&G will give me some funds.............

Guest Brummie Stew
    Why?? Do they want you back??

:biglaugh:

Is the funding an enticement??

I know of a family of brummies............will pass on the details..........

I lived in Cheltenham for 3 years.....wonder if the C&G will give me some funds.............

Thanks for that..and tell them to follow the Birmingham & Midland Group on facebook.

Guest Brummie Stew
    We officially lived in Staffordshire but on the border, with the midlands. We have as everybody states "brummie" accents and our postcode in the uk was Walsall, does that count us in, lol..

Lisa

It most certainly does ..your in by miles - cheers

Guest Brummie Stew

No we are quite serious, why do you think we are taking the piss?