Guest heljay2007

Tell me about Adelaide

Guest heljay2007

Hi,

I Would like to hear from people who live there, especially with families as we have a 3 year old and a 12 year old.

OH friend lives in Fulham Gardens so I have been looking around that area at properties, schools, things to do with the kids etc. Does anyone live in this or surrounding areas? what is it like?

Thanks in advance

Fulham Gardens is quite close to Henley Beach which is quite a popular beach. So a lot of beachy things to do.

May I suggest having a browse of other threads. There is loads of info posted about areas and so on. Just have a look back a few pages or so in some sections, use the search function also. Just you may find some great stuff already posted that could help :)

Guest Squareman

Just be mindful that there is an awful of whingers on here who wouldnt be happy no matter where they lived. Some arent happy enough with the relaxed lifestyle and beautiful beaches but yearn for the days when they could put their wellies on and go out in the bitter pouring rain and go trudging about at old historical sites in ye old ingerlind.

Be warned! LOL

Guest eager6

We live in Brighton.4 Children 4,5,7,11.Eldest goes to Marymount College in Hove, All Girls Catholic.The rest go to Christ the King Warradale.We are thrilled with their schools,but be careful alot of schools are not great and alot of bullying.Brighton is beside the beach and we could not ask for a better area.Everything is at your doorstep here.Adelaide is brillant for families EVERYTHING is here for kids.We are loving Adelaide as l said our biggest problem was schools but we are sorted now and all are happy.Good luck once you get here you will enjoy it!!!