sush

Hotel or Service Apartments

Hi All

Can anyone recommend any service apartments or hotels that are not far from you, and could be of a reasonable price ?

I need good access to the city so I am prepared to travel, I know the nearer you are to the city the more expensive it is, like North Adelaide and Burnside, these areas's are just completely out my price range, so would be greatful for any feed back on this !

Thanks

sush.

:cute:

We have been staying in the Big 4 Caravan park at Sturt Road Marion. The site is fantastic, extremely clean and with a wonderful swimming pool.

They have a number of cabins for rental, that are fully serviced and look very nice. We have ben staying there for 2weeks in a caravan and really enjoyed it, as it is very convenient for Marion Shopping and for catching buses or trains into the city.

The cabins are not cheap, but probably cheaper than the hotels and serviced apartments in the city.

Guest bigal

Scottys motel a Comfort Inn, don't know anything about it 3km's north of the city on the Main North Road at Medinde rooms from $95 per day

If you are only staying for a few days then that is probably a good price. The caravan park mentioned looks like it costs $200 a day! Definitely nicely fitted out but it is only a 1 bedroom. If you need something for two weeks or more then a furnished rental is more economical at around the same price as Scotty's but you get a whole house in a nice suburb. Check out http://www.adelaideshorttermrentals.com.au or http://www.adelaidebound.com/shorttermaccommodation.html - Adelaide Bound also has a separate section on caravan parks etc.