Guest edd209

foxtel box required

Guest edd209

Hi

we are trying to obtain a foxtel set top box as our rented accomodation has foxtel supplied so obviously dont want to suscribe and double up!

we have searched ebay tohey no avail, has anyone got one that they dont or wont be needing??

Cheers

;-)

Hi

I know when we have moved here (out of rentals and own home) we have had to send the box back and leave all wires in the home etc and then we have had to re subscribe to get a new service. You may find that you have to subscribe even though all the cabling and dish are in the home.

Lindsey

Guest edd209

Ok cheers lindsey for the info, we were not sure how it worked!!

After having sky in uk thought might be able to buy second hand box similar.

Never mind will have to find our feet a little more before we can afford another expensive monthly bill!

thanks again ;-)

Hi

I have a Foxtel IQ Box if you want it but obviously the card has been cancelled by Foxtel as we have moved and have a new system. There is nothing wrong with the box but we cannot get cable here so have had to change the boxes. It is a cable box rather than a satellite box - does this help? Please PM me if you are interested.

Guest teresa lynch

Hi i think ours is satellite but am happy to give it a try are you asking any money for the box?

You can have it if you wish. Send me a PM and I will give you my mobile number and you can collect if you wish. We are home every evening from around 6pm onwards.