Jay & Lou

Decent car wanted

Guest LucyH

Hi,

I am selling a great car. 2003 Dewoo Kalos (manual)- it is in excellent condition and has all the perks- power steering, air con, electric windows, CD player, immobiliser and is very fuel efficient.

$5,500 ono.

I am moving to London in just under 3 weeks need to sell it! Have a look here for a closer look with photos and more details.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/daewoo-kalos-2003-12003006?cr=0&vertical=Car&Range=Price:Min,Max~1&silo=Stock&sort=default&eapi=2&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282&distance=25&find=wwg883|CarAll

Please contact me with any questions

lucyehoughton@hotmail.com or 0419032875

Hope to hear from you.

Lucy.

Guest mez10

Hi,

Good friends of ours have just gone back to the UK and they have asked me to sell their car.

Its Mitsubishi Sedan 2002 (Auto) $3300 ono. reg 19/03/12 in really good condition

PM me for address if you fancy a look and test drive.

Mez

We have a 2006 Holden Commodore Sedan - VZ Executive. 3.6L, 4 door, white, Automatic 103,000km, excellent condition, bought it 2 years ago when we arrived and have never had any trouble with it, apart from new battery because I left lights on for 2 days!!! My husbands job change means we are looking to sell. $9,300 o.n.o. PM if you would like any further information. Thanks, Margaret

Guest lee and joanne

Hi, we are about to part with our Hyundai Trajet. We bought it when we first arrived in 2008. Its a 7 seater. Cost us 15k, it has been serviced since we bought it, has new tyres and is in excellent condition. Will take pictures and advertise on here either today or tomorrow. Looking for around 7k. Jo

Hi, we are about to part with our Hyundai Trajet. We bought it when we first arrived in 2008. Its a 7 seater. Cost us 15k, it has been serviced since we bought it, has new tyres and is in excellent condition. Will take pictures and advertise on here either today or tomorrow. Looking for around 7k. Jo

Hi Can you send me some pics, would be interested in the car.