Guest LoisBirch22

22 year old girl looking for girly friends & shopping buddies :)

Guest LoisBirch22

Hi,

My name Lois, i'm 22. I've just moved over to Adelaide from Tamworth, Staffordshire in England. I live with my boyfriend, who is currently working away alot and i don't know anyone apart from his 70+ year old Aunty and Uncle, who are lovely but would prefer to make some friends closer to my age group. I love shopping and fashion and would love someone to go shopping with :)

I've also got my Chihuahua coming out to me in June so anyone who also knows great places to take your dog would be equally amazing :)

Thanks,

Lois :)

Guest jcarter01

hi, my name is joanne and i am 25, i have been here over a month and a half, moved here with my boyfriend. i dont know any one but him. where do you stay?

Guest Calstar

I'm Cally, 26. Moved here at beginning of January with my husband.

We're loving the outdoor lifestyle! Be good to have some female company!

Guest GeorgiaDalton1

Hi Lois, I'm also 22 and looking at moving to Adelaide some time this year to live with a friend of mine that lives over there! I realise this doesn't help you right away but its good to know that I could maybe contact you when I'm over there. Have you found a job over there? How did you find the visa process? :)

Guest *Alice*

Hey Girls, I'm Alice, 21, Moved here with my boyfriend about 2 months ago now and have met a lovely group of girls off here :) We would all love to meet everyone, nice to have people around who are in same situation! Just PM me and i'll try and sort something out :) My boyfriend could do with some male company too so maybe they could all come along :) Hope to here from you all soon xxx

Guest Jade2412

Hi Everyone, I am Jade, 26..Just wondering if any meet ups been arranged? My partner and I moved to Adelaide in Jan from Sydney but originally from England. We have been in Australia for nearly 4 years now. I would like to start making some friends that live close by (Port Noarlunga, Seaford area). Thanks

Hi, my names Rhian. Im 20 and also from Tamworth back in the UK. I have been here 15 months and have managed to make a small group of friends through poms. We tend to go out most weekends just for a quiet drink at our local. We range in ages from 19 to 23. Im staying in Sheidow and if you want to come out with us one night your more than welcome. Send me a PM and we can arrange something :)