sush

We Are On Our Way !

Hi Just wanted to post this, YES we are on our way, Sold our house, Got our accomodation sorted, and coming in June !

Flying with Malaysian Airlines, Is anyone going about the same time, Would be great to here from you !

:biglaugh:

Guest jadunlop

SNAP! Well, sort of! We are on out way on the 18th March. We are staying with friends for a couple of weeks in Hallett Cove while we find a rental and a car. I start work on the 2nd April just outside the CBD. We have 2 girls aged 5 and 7. Our youngest will have to start school with her big sister in April I guess? She wouldn't be starting Primary 1 over here until August so I hope she is ready!

We are flying from Glasgow to Heathrow (BA) and then to Singapore - Adelaide with Singapore Airlines. We are looking forward to a swimming session in Terminal 1 of Changi Airport.

I'm selling my car this coming Monday and the removals by Anglo Pacific start also on the Monday. The house is now sold and the buyers move in next Thursday! Phew! Loads to do!!

I hope everything goes well for you!

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim

Thats great news ! Just want to get there now ! Please keep in touch, would be great to meet up when we are all there !

Sush.

Guest leeannekays

Hi, we fly in 8 weeks. 22nd April. Can't wait now. Got a 5 week rental in Moana and looking to live in port Noarlunga and upwards.

Leeanne

Guest Dazzlin

Hi all, we're leaving the UK on 25th April although spending a week on Sentosa Island in Singapore to help us recover from the trauma of moving and prepare for the madness to come (and getting some welcome sunshine given that we'll have just survived a British winter to arrive in time for the Adelaide one!). Arriving on 3rd May (10 weeks today!).