jomark

brickie and labourer wanted

we are looking for a brickie and a labourer to start next wednesday, must be experienced, have own ABN and transport....might be just the 1 job but with the possibility of more...

give mark a call on 0406347647 (leave a message if he does not answer )

Jo

Forgot to say the first job is at Mitcham and most of the work is in the south but you must be willing to travel where the work is...

Jo :0)

Guest chris.cluderay

Hi mark and Jo,

We have moved to hallett cove and been here for 1 month, im looking for work and willing to travel.

In the UK i was a sub-contractor, building extensions from start to finish. im a chippy and used to labour

to two brickies then carry on with all the carpentry work. i got 18yrs experience fully skilled and qualified.(im 37)

Id like to do a bit of labouring to find my feet, i got all my tools and transport.

I have a white card and TFN but i went to register for my ABN and it says you have to have set up your own business

before you can get one. Im very keen to start back.

hope to here from you

Chris...

bump............marks on the beach all weekend so if he does not answer the phone please leave a message :0)

@ chris...if u give mark a call he can talk it over with u

Jo

Cant belive your still looking for a bricky thought it would snapped up right away.

I know, was thinking the same thing.......

Jo

Guest weelou

Hi Mark my husband is a bricklayer with over 24years experiance....phone number 0468782772...we live in Flagstaff Hill.His name is William....thanks Louise

Guest AceOfSpades

Jo, My husband Richard will give Mark a call in the morning, we have just moved to Port Noarlunga South, only been here 3 weeks & he's a qualified stonemason/bricklayer looking for work. Thanks