Guest Guest5035

Retirement visa

Guest Guest5035

Is there such a visa on offer? If so anyone know the requirements?

Stevo

Guest Guest5035

thanks GW, they only just fail on the £750k bit because of the exchange rate, but they are looking into it.

stevo

thanks GW, they only just fail on the £750k bit because of the exchange rate, but they are looking into it.

stevo

Hi Steve

Who is/are "they," please? Are they members of your own family? If so, would they be moving to SA?

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/regional-growth.htm

Please see the link above. Does the lower limit of $500K for "Regional Oz" make enough of a difference to rescue the people concerned? The whole of SA, including Adelaide, is deemed to be "Regional Oz" with skilled visas and as far as I know, they use the same classification with the sc 405 visa.

The man who knows everything there is to be known about the sc 405 visa is a gentleman called Howard Snow. He was one of the first people to get a sc 405 when the sc 405 was first introduced. Howard posts on the Go Matilda forum (and he keeps a close eye on that forum in case there are any new sc 405 queries) but as far as I know he doesn't post on any of the other forums:

http://gomatildaforums.com/6/ubb.x?s=321607117&cdra=Y

Howard is always willing to answer questions about the sc 405 visa BUT he does not like repeating himself! If you join the GM forum and then search for all posts by Howard Snow, you will be able to find everything that he has written over the years.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gill