Guest yazan

Medicals and Police clearance

Guest yazan

Hi,

I have applied for 475 Temporary Visa (state sponsorship) and I am asked to do the medicals and PCC. I lived in 2 countries for more than six months, I got the PCC from the first country which is my home country and it’s valid for one year, however I am living in another country now for more than 5 years and I will apply for the PCC, now once I submit medicals and PCC how much time they will give me to validate my visa. I know that it’s one year from the date of PCC or medicals. But my question which PCC?

Regards;

Guest Heather2011
    Hi,

I have applied for 475 Temporary Visa (state sponsorship) and I am asked to do the medicals and PCC. I lived in 2 countries for more than six months, I got the PCC from the first country which is my home country and it’s valid for one year, however I am living in another country now for more than 5 years and I will apply for the PCC, now once I submit medicals and PCC how much time they will give me to validate my visa. I know that it’s one year from the date of PCC or medicals. But my question which PCC?

Regards;

It will probably be the earliest one...

Guest yazan

Thanks for the replies.

Can i ask the CO for extension (extra time) to get all my medicals and police clearance done if the time given is not enough? And does that affect my application?

Regards;

Yes, but they like to see you have actually applied for police checks and booked medicals in the deadline. Other than that they will wait for the results.

Guest yazan

Thanks everybody;

for the PCC can i provide a colored scan copy or shall i send the hard copy

regards;