Hi

Guest lisah

Hi

We have lived here now for 2 years, but have just moved to Gawler area, anyone else up in this area. Me and my husband Sean, and 10 month old daughter would love to meet some new people as we don't know many in this area

Lisa, Sean & Jade

Guest ladyarkles

Hi Lisa,

we're a long way south of you in Glenelg, but I hope you soon find some people a bit more local.

What's Gawler like? We were looking at maybe coming that way when our lease runs out at the end of this year,

Rachel

Hi Lisa,

we're a long way south of you in Glenelg, but I hope you soon find some people a bit more local.

What's Gawler like? We were looking at maybe coming that way when our lease runs out at the end of this year,

Rachel

Hi Rachel

Gawler is a nice place, lots of good shops and restaurants. And the bonus it's on the edge of the Barossa. Thanks for replying

Lisa