dont know what to do?

Guest neeks

each to there own really... i have known people who have rushed back and not been able to do anything but be there and i have known people that have not even gone back for a funeral due to again... what can you do when you are there...it is a decision we all have to make at sometime.. costs.. severity of the issue for us have to be considered.. having time off work too etc..

• 1 month later...
Guest Larissa

Nothing ever, ever turns out the way you plan, neeks. I think that's what makes life so challenging. You just have to think about what's best for you, and know that whatever happens has happened for a reason. Hang in there, friend.

Guest moonraker1959

Its abit hard to offer any advice,but keep in mind,nothing is ever permanant.So if you're going through tough times,it won't last forever whether its to do with jobs,family or anything else.Hope you get some support,thoughts are with you!