Guest scattyclaire

I have a permanent residency visa but!?

Guest scattyclaire

Hi everyone!

I have permanent residency visa whhich unfortunatley i have never stayed a year in oz! Long story really split up with my hubby just prior to taking the plunge and moving down under that was nearly 4 years ago! so i have till feb 2013 to move out there. The visa was in my name as i am a nurse but i now live with someone else how hard would it be to take him with me?? I sort of gave up on the dream but i am really considering it again.

Any ideas or help with this much appreciated

Claire x:confused:

scattyclaire: Don't keep us in suspense! Have you validated your visa yet? If not, you'd better not leave it much longer, just in case DIAC change their rules about the five years absence from Oz (we got our PR restored onshore recently and our agent told us to return permanently sooner rather than later, just in case that happens). A 15-minute phone call to a good agent (Ian Harrop; Allan Collett; George Lombard) will answer your question about your new man.

Good luck!!

Did you validate the visa by travelling to oz?

scattyclaire: Don't keep us in suspense! Have you validated your visa yet? If not, you'd better not leave it much longer, just in case DIAC change their rules about the five years absence from Oz (we got our PR restored onshore recently and our agent told us to return permanently sooner rather than later, just in case that happens). A 15-minute phone call to a good agent (Ian Harrop; Allan Collett; George Lombard) will answer your question about your new man.

Good luck!!

Did you validate the visa by travelling to oz?

Guest scattyclaire

Hi sorry not got back to you! Yes validated visa a few years ago went over for a holiday and a look round! Will try the agent to ask about Martin! Thanks for that! Xx