Mobile reception in Flagstaff Hill!

Horsella

Sorry if this has been asked many times before, but I couldn't find anything recent on this.

We are looking to get mobile contracts but don't want to go with Vodafone as we can only get reception upstairs with our current pay-as-you-go. Can anyone advise us of mobile providers that have good coverage in the area? I think we are going to be forced to go with Telstra, but they are so much more expensive than others.

Thanks in advance!

Virgin works OK in Flagstaff Hill and Aberfoyle Park but not so good in Blackwood. They are planning to put up a new mast in the Hewitt Oval (Blackwood near Blackwood Park/Coromandel) so that might give better reception quality for other networks in time.

Thanks ladies,

The problem could be the phone that we currently have, i.e. the cheapest!!! Or, it could be that we are in a dip at the bottom of the Craigburn Estate. A friend of mine came over and had the same problem with her smartphone not getting reception.

Trust me to find the black spot to live in!! :smile: