Hubbie is finally Adelaide-bound this weekend!

Guest lyn

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been with you on here for a while but the last 2 weeks have been VERY hectic and stressful!

In the last 2 weeks we have: shipped all our belongings, exchanged contracts on our house (very stressful in the final few days and nearly fell through!) moved out of our house and moved in with my parents, sold OH's car, had our old cat put down (heart-breaking :sad:) and OH has had his last day at work in UK today. We've also had lots of social get-togethers with friends and family as Russell is leaving for Adelaide this Sunday! Can't believe that the time is here already! :biglaugh:

William and I will follow Russell out there in 3 weeks time when I finish my term's notice teaching at school.

We're all getting really excited now that the stresses and strains of the last few weeks are finally over (until the next set of challenges come along!).:biggrin:

Bye for now,

Lyn x

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

The last few weeks are so stressfull but sounds like you've broken the back of it now. Hope Russell has a safe flight and you and William will be here before you know it!

Wendy x