Ferret

Accupunture

Hi, can anyone recommend accupuncture ?

Suffer from tennis elbow due to my job. Have done cortisone injections but thought I would try something else that is hopefully more permanent.

I had it done for my tennis elbow 3-4 years ago took a while and quite a few trips for it to work not an overnight fix

.http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/connect/essenceofhealth/service/14098

I know a fantastic acupuncturist - she is in Hampstead Gardens area though so not sure how convenient for you? I had an ulcer on my ankle that was resisting all healing from 'normal' doctors - I had it for nearly a year and tried everything - finally went to Lily for some acupuncture as a last resort and it healed up within weeks. To be honest I'm a pretty pragmatic person and couldn't see how it worked, but I now firmly believe that there is something in it - not sure about for tennis elbows and stuff but if you want her details let me know and I can PM them to you.

I AM an acupuncture therapist.....trained back in the UK........and it can help with a huge number of conditions.......my speciality was migraines,

all types of migraines from food induced, rebound analgesia, hormone fluctuations.

One good thing is most medical cover offers alternative therapies for treament!!

hope the tennis elbow gets better soon.

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated.

Diane, if you could PM details/costs etc that would be great.

ian mc, what were the fees and how long/many sessions did you need ?

Thanks again

Guest Theboym
    It was $65 a go recon I had about 8 sesions over 6 weeks.

Did it work??

Guest Theboym
    I know a fantastic acupuncturist - she is in Hampstead Gardens area though so not sure how convenient for you? I had an ulcer on my ankle that was resisting all healing from 'normal' doctors - I had it for nearly a year and tried everything - finally went to Lily for some acupuncture as a last resort and it healed up within weeks. To be honest I'm a pretty pragmatic person and couldn't see how it worked, but I now firmly believe that there is something in it - not sure about for tennis elbows and stuff but if you want her details let me know and I can PM them to you.

Can you send me the no. For the aacupuncture in hamsters gdns? Cheers

Did it work??

It did very short term but came back after a short time.ended up just suffering it got it in both ellbows now.