Janine and Richard

The Entertainment Book 2012/2013

This book has hundreds of offers/discounts for outings.

I am selling this book for the Moana Surf Life Saving Club Youth Development Team. We are trying to send three under 14's to train and compete with the Hawaii Surf Life Saving. The link to buy the book is

http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/orderbooks/16167s6.

If you order and you are south of the city dont pay postage and packing I will collect it for you this will make the book $65.00.

Thanks in advance if you decide to order a book.

Hi Sarah

You order it and pay for it through the link but I can deliver it to you or you can collect it from me I live in Seaford Rise but work in Bedford Park. I will be collecting the books on 4th April so could get it to you in the next couple of days after.

Thanks Sarah

Just a quick plug... The Entertainment book is launched on 4 April if you want one order it on line see the link for Moana Surf Club and if you are any where between Bedford Park and South ( Sellicks Beach) I will collect the book and get it to you so you dont have to pay for the postage. This make the book $65.00. Its a great book.

Regards Janine

Guest jorose

Hi there. I'm gonna order one but I live in Seaford Meadows so do I pick it up from you or the club?