Guest Nige69

port noarlunga primary

Guest Nige69

could anyone give me any information about port noarlunga primary my little girl is is five i dont think she is settling in at the school she is at was thinking about moving her to port noarlunga so just wondered if it was a good school she would go into reception class any info would be greatfully recieved x

Sorry to hear you don't think your daughter is settling in. How long has she been there? I ask because I do think some children take longer than others to settle in. My very sociable but mild mannered 8 year old is only just settling in after 4/5 weeks. It was painful to watch him kick a football round on his own each morning before school knowing I had dragged him round the world away from a whole classroom of friends. But it turns out he was just sussing everyone out in his own very clever way.

My shy and retiring 5 year old, on the other hand, was straight in there after only a couple of days. Who knew....?

I hope you can work it out and that your daughter settles soon.

Sarah

could anyone give me any information about port noarlunga primary my little girl is is five i dont think she is settling in at the school she is at was thinking about moving her to port noarlunga so just wondered if it was a good school she would go into reception class any info would be greatfully recieved x

Hi Nige,

I totally agree with Kingpin. I would only consider moving school as a last resort. However, Port Noarlunga Primary is a fantastic school, in my opinion. There is a lot on here about it, if you search through older threads. We researched schools exhaustively before we came over, and I think we made the right choice in choosing Porties school.

Hope this helps

Paul