shelagh1973

Have I got a case officer?

Can anyone help? I have messages on my diac tracking form asking me to get medicals, police checks etc. I have not had an email saying that I have a case officer though. Do the requests for addtional information mean I have been assigned a case officer or is that just a standard message?

thanks

Guest teamV

Yes I would say you have a case officer ,you can track it on line and they will have giving you a date to have the meds and police checks in by.

So it should be plain sailing from here on.

Kev.

Hi-

When did you lodge our visa?

We did a paper one two weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet and have chased for a reference number with the DIAC to pass n to SA for sponsorship confirmation...

Hopefully we will get a case officer shortly ....

I would recommend shopping round for your medicals as we have looked at four clinics from the DIAC website and they are all different prices and one even offers free medical for the ou gets child...

No dates just requests! It does say processing though! I don't want to contact them in case they think I'm stupid! Ha Ha. Thanks for replying so soon. Good luck with your move. x

Lodged visa just under 2 weeks ago on line. Really simple process (dare I say that!) uploaded documents with application. Reference number came through immediately.

Good Luck x