mr.mrswest

Furniture Needed

Hi all

Looking for A corner group sofa or something half desent, also looking for a fridge,dining table and chairs ?

If you have anything or may know of anyone that has Furniture for sale that would be great just PM us.

We will be in Adelaide on the 5th of april so need from then

:chatterbox:

Guest Jennet
    Hi all

Looking for A corner group sofa or something half desent, also looking for a fridge,dining table and chairs ?

If you have anything or may know of anyone that has Furniture for sale that would be great just PM us.

We will be in Adelaide on the 5th of april so need from then

:chatterbox:

hi you will be better putting this on the sales/wanted forum there are always things on there for sale and people asking for stuff, they seem to always get replies too, there's a dining table for sale on there now, this is what i will need to do in July. there are some really good house hold items for sale on there so keep a look out.

jennet

Hi

Not too sure whether you are still looking for sofa but we have a 3 seater and 2 seater for sale. There are advertised in the Sale/Wanted forum about a couple of weeks ago I listed them so you may need to scroll down to find it. It is beige with terracotta pattern, all cushions reversible etc. If you wish to have a look, you are more than welcome. You can send me a message if you wish to.