Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danielson04

Information about Playford Alive

Guest Danielson04

Hi,

Does anyone live in Playford suburbs and know anything about all the new developments taking place. Been on the gov websites and seen the attractive ads on you tube. The prices of new builds seem too good to be true. Is it just a

re-vamp of a council estate area?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Guest jplaysguitar

Daniel,

I've asked this question of so many people and the vast majority claim that Playford is full of ferals and that nobody in their right mind should go there to live. However, it's really great value for money and how is an area ever going to improve unless different people move there? I figure that I've lived in so-called rough areas before and that people always made it sound more scary than it was. Sometimes you just have to see for yourself.

Good luck,

Jess

Guest Guest5035

Playford is the council area, which covers basically Elizabeth and surrounding burbs as far down to salisbury and north to Gawler. There are some big estates being built around munno para west area, just off curtis road, and across the main north road at blakesview crossing which is a Delfin Estate, (very good) to accomodate a few thousand army personnell, investors are buying the houses as the defence will rent them out. Not all Playford is full of ferals, admit there are a few, but EVERY burb has its fair share, check it out for yourself when arriving.

stevo

Edited by Guest5035

Guest Barney Rubble

Good Words Stevo, 10/10

lets face it, if i was a theif or burglar (or Arsenal supporter) i would look to target the richer suburbs like Burnside/Algate and Eden Hills :swoon:

(Please note i say this in jest)

Cheers

BR