Toni

Flea advice needed

I have two lovely cats who have fleas. We've tried the small squeeze bottle with drops that you put on the backof their neck which you can get from the supermarket - at $15 per bottle so not exactly bargain price or anything and I would have thought they would work (well we've done that b4 and it's worked). We've dosed one of the cats twice and don't like to do that because am worried about chemicals but it's been a few days and still no results. Anyone have anything that they have used that has worked? I can't take them to the vet unless it is life threatening as it is such a traumatic experience for everyone including the vet, nurses, other pets, pet owners.......something out of the exorcist the way they carry on.....Many thanks Kris

Guest Woody and Jane

Yep Frontline or Revoluton from the vets is what you need. It's the same drop on the back of the neck application but costs more than the rubbish they sell in the supermarket.

You should be able to buy it without taking your cats in but you'll need to know the weights of your cats.

Yep Frontline or Revoluton from the vets is what you need. It's the same drop on the back of the neck application but costs more than the rubbish they sell in the supermarket.

You should be able to buy it without taking your cats in but you'll need to know the weights of your cats.

Frontline for sure, you can alo purchase it on the net for much cheaper too for future reference :)

Thanks very much everyone - got the Frontline and two cats now dosed up.....and no scratches on me .....but they are glaring at me....