Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Woohoo!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

All our worldly goods are being delivered tomorrow :jiggy:It left the uk on the 10th January, arrived in Adelaide on the 4th March (and that was with a 2 week holiday in Singapore on the way lol!) and was cleared yesterday afternoon. Can't wait to have my own things back again and the kids can get their toys - and finally get to open their Christmas presents that I'd hidden in our wardrobe and only remembered about after they'd been packed :embarressed:

Have a great 'Christmas'. Ours arrived 23rd December and the Christmas cards were unpacked too late to send for 2011. I'll be well ahead this year!

Less than two months too - bonus. Enjoy having all your personal stuff around you again.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    Our things from UK also arrive tomo, yippeee! :jiggy:

Have fun!!! :jiggy:

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Well it's all here, and everything made it intact. Kids are going to have a field day when they get in from school!

I'm so pleased I spent all that time cleaning the kids bikes/tyres, all hubby's tools, diving gear and shoes etc - that damn Jeyes smell is back to haunt me again too - when all that has been opened for inspection was a box of CDs and DVDs, a box of Anya's books, 2 boxes with pictures/ photos in them, one of kitchen stuff and a box of clothes! They even completely ignored the one marked "wooden items" :confused:

But hey ho, in the words of Noddy Holder....

It's Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistmas!!! :jiggy:

Guest wayney34

so glad everythings arrived safely, and I hope everythings going well for you. looks like we will be out August all being well. we have to be there by 8 sep anyway so will be there this year no matter what happens.

Guest lyn

Oh wow! That's fantastic news! I hope ours comes that quick. Oh, for the smell of Jeyes again!

Enjoy!!!

Lyn x

It is great to get your stuff back. I know what you mean about the pressies, they pack everything that isn't moving! I went out to get some milk and when I returned they had packed my slippers!

We also found the remote doorbell chime for our UK house in a box oops! the new owners must have wondered why the bell wasn't working!!

Guest Rachael Reeve

Who did you use? We are coming over in four weeks and do not know who to use.