brucesbabe

public high school reviews ?

Hi

I have just searched through old threads and would like some more up to date info on good public high schools.

I think my husbands work will most likely govern where we end up settling down, but as I have two teenagers, I will need to factor a good high school into the equation.

We are starting out in Port Noarlunga this July.

Cheers in advance.

Lisa:unsure:

Guest Jennet
    Hi

I have just searched through old threads and would like some more up to date info on good public high schools.

I think my husbands work will most likely govern where we end up settling down, but as I have two teenagers, I will need to factor a good high school into the equation.

We are starting out in Port Noarlunga this July.

Cheers in advance.

Lisa:unsure:

Hi we arrive in July and my eldest will start high school year 11-12, not too sure which year. I have been looking at loads and still not too sure, she won't travel far as Mitcham has a good reputation that's girls though, my friends daughter goes to Willunga high and is doing really well, others on this forum have stated that their kids go there and are very happy and doing well. Brighton has a very good reputation but zoned.

Guest vikkiann

We are hoping to arrive next month and fingers crossed Ben who is 13 will be going to Willunga High

Guest Jennet
    We are hoping to arrive next month and fingers crossed Ben who is 13 will be going to Willunga High

where you staying which suburb,

Guest vikkiann
    where you staying which suburb,

We are aiming to settle in Aldinga Beach

Guest Jennet
    We are aiming to settle in Aldinga Beach

hi thats weird we are aiming for Aldinga beach, its the first place we will be looking at, when we need to move out of my friends home, when we collect my dog from quarantine, they have a cat so will be staying with them for the first few weeks in seaford

Guest vikkiann

We went out in 2008 and fell in love with Aldinga. its so far out of it and laid back. Thats the reason we are leaving the uk so it makes sense to head there. xx

Guest Jennet
    We went out in 2008 and fell in love with Aldinga. its so far out of it and laid back. Thats the reason we are leaving the uk so it makes sense to head there. xx

yeah it sounds lovely, it seems alot of english are heading there too, i was in Aelaide in 2002 and loads of development has happened since then, even my friend who's been there 14 years almost lives in a new area in seaford.