Guest GirlFriday

Anyone got packing boxes to spare... please? :)

Guest GirlFriday

Hi everyone..

We're moving soon and in need of packing boxes - after our stuff came from the UK last year the company took them all away and we have so much stuff! We would be really grateful for any boxes you have to spare as they appear to cost around $5 each here! :shocked:

Prefer Northern suburbs but really we'd be grateful for any offers - please PM me and I'll call you to arrange a time to come pick up which suits you.

Thanks a lot :)

Annie

Guest ebstar
    Hi everyone..

We're moving soon and in need of packing boxes - after our stuff came from the UK last year the company took them all away and we have so much stuff! We would be really grateful for any boxes you have to spare as they appear to cost around $5 each here! :shocked:

Prefer Northern suburbs but really we'd be grateful for any offers - please PM me and I'll call you to arrange a time to come pick up which suits you.

Thanks a lot :)

Annie

Hi, We have loads of boxes and packing paper too but are south of the city. Your more than welcome too them.We couldn't find any takers so my oh was gonna break them for recycling. My oh works in prospect and could probably meet you on a sat lunch after work to save you part of the journey. PM me if you need them.Deb

Guest GirlFriday
    Hi, We have loads of boxes and packing paper too but are south of the city. Your more than welcome too them.We couldn't find any takers so my oh was gonna break them for recycling. My oh works in prospect and could probably meet you on a sat lunch after work to save you part of the journey. PM me if you need them.Deb

Have PM'd you... thank you :)

If anyone else has any please feel free to reply to this thread, we will be needing lots since the new baby came along :)

Try the local 'big box' hardware store (with a B) and ask REALLY nicely, especially if you have just bought something. They have free boxes and shouldn't grumble too much...failing that, the supermarkets or liquor stores always worked for me for boxes.

Hey, I know it's not 'double rib, heavy two row staples', but it's better than nothing !