Guest jpr parker

under 13's soccer players needed

Guest jpr parker

hello,im the assistant coach at plymton bulldogs soccer club (football as we new it )and as the new season is speedily approaching we are after new players for our team ,so if your child is interested please send a private message and i shall get in touch.

cheers jason

Hi Jason,

Are you interested in girls for the team??? I have a soccer mad 12 year old girl who plays for the school team but would like to join a club

Cheers

Karen

hello,im the assistant coach at plymton bulldogs soccer club (football as we new it )and as the new season is speedily approaching we are after new players for our team ,so if your child is interested please send a private message and i shall get in touch.

cheers jason

Guest jpr parker

hi karen, yes girls can play mixed soccer for a couple more years in oz ,so ive sent you a private message with the details. thanks jason

Guest afiflahm99

Hi jason. My name's afif. I was wondering me and my friend (fayadh) could enter your team. We're 13 now and from Malaysia.

Guest jpr parker
    Hi jason. My name's afif. I was wondering me and my friend (fayadh) could enter your team. We're 13 now and from Malaysia.

Yes of course you can, please PM me for the contact details. Thanks JasonJason

Edited by noworriesmate
    removed phone No as per forum rules

Guest css

Hi, my son has just turned 7 yesterday and is football crazy we definatley want to join a team. We will be living in port noarlunga in 5 weeks time. Is there a team for him to join. Also do the team wear football boots with studs or astro turf trainers as he is about to buy a pair out of his birthday money. Thanks clare