Guest Spence

The big move!

Guest Spence

Well its actually happened after nearly five and years we are moving to Seaford Adelaide. We are coming for a recci the 28th march and hope to meet up with some people and check out schools etc. does anyone know of a barbershop that is lookiing to hire an experienced barber please let me know that would be great.

Guest butchy2k

Welcome, well almost welcome, I am in Seaford rise myself, or as its affectionately known, pommie hill! gorgeous place, although having no hair up top I cant recommend anyone sorry to say! There is a place in seaford shopping center, not sure if they are looking but work a try, and maybe Noarlunga not too far away also!

Good luck and welcome aboard!

Welcome! we also live in seaford rise, its lovely:) theres a few hairdressing shops in colonades which is only 10-15 minutes away, you may be lucky there. good luck with the move, im sure you will be very happy:)

Hi Spencer

we're just across the road in lovely Moana, its a great spot!!!!! there are 5 or 6 shops within a short drive of Seaford Rise so your off to a good start, Im sure there's more but I dont really look out for them!!!

Good luck with your move over, long time coming but it will be worth it!!!

Kim

x

Guest Jennet
    Hi Spencer

we're just across the road in lovely Moana, its a great spot!!!!! there are 5 or 6 shops within a short drive of Seaford Rise so your off to a good start, Im sure there's more but I dont really look out for them!!!

Good luck with your move over, long time coming but it will be worth it!!!

Kim

x

well i'm gonna quote i will be staying with friends in Seaford Rise Grand Boulevard will arrive 5th July. thought i would just add to the Seaford Rise crew LOL