Our First Visit to Adelaide

Guest zamunda

Guest zamunda

Hi everyone

We did our first visit to SA a few weeks ago and loved every moment. The "small city" lifestyle compared to Melbourne and Sydney was just what we were looking for.

Loved the charm of Glenelg.

Click on the link below to view our pics.

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc390/DuncanUda/album covers/Oz 2012 - Adelaide/

Edited by zamunda

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone

We did our first visit to SA a few weeks ago and loved every moment. The "small city" lifestyle compared to Melbourne and Sydney was just what we were looking for./

100% agree with the above. You must have been there when we also visited for the first time as the V8's were running on our 1st Sunday. During our visit we went to Flinder Ranges for 3 days, amazing and well worth seeing, remainder of the time spent in Adelaide and surrounding areas. We then drove to Melbourne, again well worth doing to have a quick look and dropped in on the Grand Prix which was great. Will try and get some photos uploaded soon.

S

Glad you enjoyed your visit. Couldn't agree with you more....we're loving Glenelg and the small city/big town feel of Adelaide has always appealed to us.

When are heading out here again?

Lyn x

Hi Lyn,

Hopefully January/Febuary 2013 although this will depend on a number of things including if my family members are still in Adelaide, if we are returning to validate our 175 visa's and if work will allow the time off. Im also keen to visit Brisbane where we have some friends and also/maybe Newcastle where work opportunities im told are very very good?

Im quite flexible where we live as I beleive im quite adaptable however my wife has strong opinions and loves Adelaide and not Melbourne which is a pitty for me and work.

S