Diane

Duran Duran

Anyone else at Duran Duran last night? They were actually loads better than I thought they'd be! Much more 'rocky' than I remembered, and I amazed myself by still remembering the words to most of their old songs!! They actually got most of the Entertainment Centre up and dancing - even in the gods, so :notworthy: to them!

Hi Diane

Yep, I was there - thought they were fab. Good old Simon le Bon put 100% into it - loved his dancing!!

They sounded really good and yes, I too was suprised how many of the words I remembered - even too the Grandmaster (freeze, rock) song that they threw in. Only wished they did it on The Day on the Green.

Sarah

Spose you're gonna tell me all about it tomorrow arvo then Sarah?

I'm surprised people were dancing 'in the gods' Di ......... the Ent Cent staff usually stop that PDQ!

I'm surprised people were dancing 'in the gods' Di ......... the Ent Cent staff usually stop that PDQ!

They were probably scared to risk the wrath of a load of menopausal women!!! We were trying to count how many times the lead guitarist changed his instrument - Rick would have had serious guitar envy I reckon!

Spose you're gonna tell me all about it tomorrow arvo then Sarah?

Yep, will give you the full run down tomorrow Sharon

x

They were probably scared to risk the wrath of a load of menopausal women!!! We were trying to count how many times the lead guitarist changed his instrument - Rick would have had serious guitar envy I reckon!

Probably he would ........... but he has a new love this week ......... little Miss Lolita ...... a beautiful Fender Jaguar ........ Derringers have a 30% off sale!!!!

Guest Guest6899

I was there too, well me and hubby, 6 rows from the front Brilliant view!!! its the 8th time iv seen them so had to go again whilst they were here in Adelaide. Came out as deaf as a post must be my age, lol now!! Hoped they would ask who's from Birmingham so we could get a backstage pass, but suppose that was in my dreams..... :biggrin:

Not sure why they don't include Dom Brown in any of their publicity shots though - he was brilliant and apparently has written a lot of the material on their latest album. Seemed to have a good rapport with John Taylor too.

Guest SA Great

Yep I was there too. They were really good but I thought Le Bon loved himself too much. Still.....it works!