niknjas

Dog care

Hi

Can anyone recommend boarding kennels close to Christies Beach and give an estimate price for a week please (Maltese Shihtsu 12 months old)?

Thanks

Niki

Guest Tina

we are in onka hills and we prefer to travel to the right kennels to put our pets in, i can only recommend coralta, coromandel valley, 8370 5573 $20 per night for a dog.

i have tried lots of kennels and catterys around the south and will now only take my dog to the above. i like to know he is safe, secure and looked after.

you beat me lol, i would second coralta kennels think its is $20 a night..........or you could try the rspca at lonsdale, basic but they looked after my dog very well.

Guest Guest75

Thanks for this. We are just looking around for regular kennels for our 3 pampered Bedlington Terriers.:cute:

They have never been in kennels but will have to get used to it as we are travelling a bit more now.:smile:

Thanks for this. We are just looking around for regular kennels for our 3 pampered Bedlington Terriers.:cute:

They have never been in kennels but will have to get used to it as we are travelling a bit more now.:smile:

Tyke, think coralta kennels will give you a discount if your pampered pooches bunk down together :0)

Jo