New to the Forum (and forums!!!)

Guest Allang2376

Guest Allang2376

Hi, hows it going?

I'm from Ireland but heard that ye are fairly accepting of that over here :-)

I am new to the forum and thought I'd give a quick intro. Been living here in the Southern Subs for a while now and love it. Always interested in meeting people from back that way, not that I'm closed off from the rest but do miss a good sense of humour.

All the best

Allan

Guest gymnast11

hi allan and welcome to the site its certainly a great way to meet people,we are in henley beach area and we are from liverpool with a good sense of humour :) can definately say thats what the ozzys lack tc michelle x

Hi, hows it going?

I'm from Ireland but heard that ye are fairly accepting of that over here :-)

I am new to the forum and thought I'd give a quick intro. Been living here in the Southern Subs for a while now and love it. Always interested in meeting people from back that way, not that I'm closed off from the rest but do miss a good sense of humour.

All the best

Allan

Guest Allang2376

Thanks Michelle, I'm a die hard Liverpool fan and have been wearing a red jersey since jan Molby was on the back. Have not been to anfield yet but sure hope to soon enough.

Glad to find this forum, Always good to meet new people.

Guest gymnast11
Thanks Michelle, I'm a die hard Liverpool fan and have been wearing a red jersey since jan Molby was on the back. Have not been to anfield yet but sure hope to soon enough.

Glad to find this forum, Always good to meet new people.

hi allan, well my daughter is mad liverpool and my hubby everton, not saying he is mad on them and he has proberly been to more liverpool games taken our daughter than everton, the site is really helpful and we have met some really good friends from it, and henley beach send us a message and we can meet up tc michelle x

Hi Allan from another 'newbie'. I arrived in Adelaide (city) a week ago with working visa in hand! Not shy to admit that there have been seconds when I have thought 'what am I doing?' but have pushed past them and can with some relief say that I found a room to rent near Tea Tree Plaza so now feeling a little more settled. The job hunt now grows :-)

Well what can I say to Liverpool - yes I'm a trained Liverpool fan via my friend and her family. Good taste.

Have you found work yet or did you come out with a job arranged?

Jules