Guest zidden

Short term rental

Guest zidden

Coming out for a recce trip in July/August for 2 weeks. We are looking for a short term rental for this period. Rather than youth hostel or hotels as we don't want it to feel like a holiday.

Any links would be appreciated.

Guest sianburton

We used this site when we first arrived in Adelaide. Found a cheap little annex in Marino to rent for 2 weeks. Hopefully theres something suitable. Good thing is July/August is winter so rents will be cheap at that time. Though dont expect balmy temps.

Hi Guys

We are currently available at our property in Moana - Check out my link in my signature.

We are 200 metres to Moana beachfront - in a lovely coastal suburb. Pm me or send me a message through our site for more info.

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Guys

There are a couple of sites you could have a look at which offer a variety of accommodation of all sizes, prices and locations try www.adelaideshorttermrentals.com.au this is a good one as the property owners dont have to pay commission to the site owner or you could try www.stayz.com.au

Good luck with your trip over, we did the same thing when we were looking to come, I thought it was really worthwhile and it gives you a bit of a headstart for when you finally migrate.

Take care

Kim

x