Sign in to follow this  
Guest ali

Hospitality jobs in Adelaide

Guest ali

Hello everyone,:smile:

My name is Ali and I'll be migrating to Adelaide on a 175 visa some time around July. What is the hospitality scene over there? I'd like to know if there is any chance of me landing interviews when I arrive. I'm single and have experience mostly in restaurants and marketing departments.

Also, does 300$ sound about right to rent a studio flat or a one bedroom apartment in the city? Any pointers will be much appreciated. :smile:

Guest Tterrier81

there are generally a lot of jobs available in hospitality dependin if u are willing to travel, if u focus on trying to get a job in a certain area then your chances reduce, have a look at careerone.com.au or seek.com.au

as for rental in the city have a look at realestate.com.au

i had a quick look at rental prices and $300 a week should be enough for a small bedsit/studio in the city centre

Edited by Tterrier81

Guest ali

Thanks Terrier, I have no problems with travelling and since I'm single I guess I'll enjoy the time spent away from home. :smile:

Thanks for the websites, I'll take a look at them and try to get a grasp on what the pay is like, what is demanded of me and how I can better myself before I arrive.

Cheers,

Ali