Guest Purple

Gas, leccy and water suppliers....

Guest Purple

Hey folks, I'm just wondering who you are with as we need to choose in the next week or so for our new gaff. Anyone provide particurly good/reliable/reasonably priced service?

Danka!

Guest daysdownunder

AGL and Origin are the two providers that are most closely regulated by the Government. We're with AGL and in three years have never had any problems.

We're with TRuEnergy.....Never had a problem in 4 years!! We also recently put our details in a 'switch provider' website and they couldn't find a cheaper one for us!!

Dan

Guest Purple

Nice one. I'll check out that switch provider website too. Can't wait to move to!

Guest R175

We Are with tru and we paid $350.00 for our last quarter of leccy...but I am greedy sod so I watch the lights and don't watch much telly, but kids use Internet and iPads, iPods...ALOT...lol. Gas was $100.0 for 5 months and we cook everything and shower for 4 a day...not bad I think...;-)

AGL and Origin are the two providers that are most closely regulated by the Government.

In what way are they more closely regulated and why would that be the case? Never heard anything about that before - would be interested to find out more.

Cheers, Jim