Rsms plumbing sponsership

Guest ecoplumbing

Guest ecoplumbing

Hi all. I would appreciate any help with this. I am a plumber with 20 years experience. I have extensive renewable energy experience as well.

I need to get a Rsms sponsership . Does anybody know of companies hiring guys this way;

be it on the mines, FIFO or just regular plumbing, gas fittiing etc.

I am desperate to get my family away from the recession here in Ireland as there is little or no work.

I am applying for my Vetassess within the next few weeks.

Thanks in Advance

I'm a sparkie but trades don't usually get sponsorship as if someone wants to hire someone they need them there and then and not 6 months down the line when they get the visa. Also you don't come over Aussie qualified. To start with you are a trades assistant and there are quite a few courses for plumbers to complete before being qualified. Hopefully a Plumber will come along with the exact route and qualifications you need to complete when you arrive I oz but I would look at going down the state sponsored route.

Good luck.