leelee53

2-Bed Rental required mid-May

Hi,

My parents are moving over from Perth end of May (yipee!) and I've offered to do some searching on the rental front.

They would consider properties in Henley Beach and as far down as Port Noarlunga from early June.

They want to be near shops, transport links and have a small garden.

They do have a budget of no more than 250 per week, and looking at about a 6 month initial lease period. Break leases would also be considered.

Thankyou,

Lisa ;o)

Edited by leelee53

Hi Lisa

We have a property that is available mid May - We are located in MOana, not far from Port Noarlunga

Pm me, or contact me via our website below if we can help.

Sarahx

Guest vetinoz

hi, have you found anywahere for your parents yet? how long are they wanting a rental for? we are in pasadena and breaking lease hopefully end of may if that is any help? it is $300 a week, but we are also happy to come to some arrangement if it helps as would rather not pay for mortgage and breaking lease rent!!!

Rach

Hi Rach,

Parents still looking! could you send me further info on your property if this is still a possibilty? Thankyou,

Lisa ;o)

Guest vetinoz

hi, sent you a PM. i have put a few pics on here but if you email me your email address i will send you more pics, or just arrange to come see it!! included in our rent we also have a gardner who comes to mow the lawn!! not sure if your parents are older or not, but there are a few hand rails put in shower, toilet and on front step.345.jpg

372.jpg

Hi Lisa

Adelaide Quality Furnished Rentals links - http://www.adelaidequalityfurnishedrentals.com.au has a shared calendar that shows availability for 14 homes ranging from 2 to 3 bedroom homes and in a variety of areas both closer to the city and in the southern areas of Adelaide. They all have good access to shops and transport. It's easy to see what is available in the one calendar - just click on the links to see more detail about individual properties.

Cheers

Kris

Guest waynokiel

hi were breaking a lease 9th may 330 a week but its in hallett cove very quiet two mins from train station. 3 bedroom small modern house all up to date new and clean.very quiet.i know its above your budget but its worth it.remote garage shed private garden bamboo floors new kitchen and bathroom freshly painted.and to round it off sea views.

Hi,

It really does sound lovely, however they cannot afford above 250 a week. There's only them 2 so a 2-bed would be sufficient really. Thanks for getting in touch.

Hi Donna,

The properties look beautiful, but not sure you'd be able to offer any of them for 250 a week?

Lisa ;o)

Lisa

Is it a permanent place you are after for your parents?? I think some of the accommodation being offered is normally short term holiday rentals. I could be wrong though.

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Yes, they are looking at an initial 6 month lease on a property. Maybe I should state that on my post?!

Lisa ;o)