Guest neeks

wanted a babysitter

Guest neeks

hi,

anyone got older teenage daughter looking to make a bit of extra money once in a while in the o'halloran hill area,

we arrived in Adelaide in Dec 2011 and have not had a day without the kids yet lol,i have 7 yr old twin girls who are very well behaved,

#

be nice to go out for a meal with hubby once in a while without all the toilet breaks and fuss lol

Quote from mlissiman havn't used her and cant give recommendation

[h=2]Baby Sitter Available - Southern Suburbs[/h]

Hi Everyone

I’ve noticed a few threads on here recently from people looking for baby sitters.

Having ‘been there, done that’ almost 4 years ago when we moved to Adelaide with two younger children (8 and 11 at the time), I can fully appreciate how frustrating it can feel when you ‘need’ a night out without the kids and feel your hands are tied with no support network around you, so thought I’d put a post on here to offer baby/child sitting services.

I’m currently changing my career path to wanting to work with children and am studying for Cert 3 in childcare and have, therefore, got full police clearance to work with children and am a fully trained first aider. I have also been ‘vetted’ by the family day care service and according to them will be an ideal candidate to work with children once I’ve gained my qualification.

Please drop me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Michelle