accommodation question

    Recommended Posts

    Hi All

    We live in a house (South Brighton) which is made up of 2 units, our daughter is currently living in the one bed unit whilst we are in the 2 bed. She will be moving to Victoria in April to take up a job offer and we wish to save some money towards converting the units to a 3 bed house.

    We are toying with the idea of letting this unit out - perhaps to brits coming over whilst they look for longer term accommodation. Can anyone give advice on where to go regarding any rules and regulations?



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now