seaford rise honest opinions pls

Guest Spence

Guest Spence

we are looking at renting in seafird rise and need honest opinions from people who live or have lived there please.we are a young family so dont want to keep moving if we get it wrong.we like the idea of a reasonably young family area and have looked at moana and port noarlunga also would like decent size garden for kids.all help appreciated

Guest butchy2k

I just built a house there, love it, nice n quiet, fairly near the beach, a bit in the middle of nowhere, especially with young kids, hilly, but damn its quiet! depends what you want, theres not a lot happening down there, you need to travel to get anywhere with anything other than a quiet lifestyle.

Guest Yankmedownunder

It seems that it would be best if you lived closer in, having children, if you want to be in the busy hub bub try noarlunga. We found that the farther toward Aldinga you go the more affordable the house! Seaford is very beautiful tho! We found the drive is not all that bad to downtown!

We love it.

5 minutes to great beaches, schools, shopping centre and soon rail line. Mclaren Vale is 10 minutes by car.

Like anywhere in Adelaide you do need to drive.

We moved here for the kids and they love it here as well. We have made a lot friends and really could not live anywhere else.

My opinion of course

I could think of a lot worse places to live and bring kids up.

We live on the other side of Commercial Rd at Port Noarlunga Sth.

The beaches are fantastic around here I find there is enough shops and if there isn't only 10 min from Colanades .

My 10 year old daughter loves it especially the beach at Moana.

Each to there own but I like the piece and quiet, good luck hope you find the right place for yourselves.