anyone from northeast england

Guest barmyarmy

Guest skellysgirl

hi carmen, i am a graphic designer, and hubby works for a tool company, we dont qualify for PR we can only get up to 110 points so the agent has suggested state sponsership which will lead on to PR

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leemi1

hi

Mick 42 and Toni 39 both from Bradford bet you can’t guess why we want to leave ;) coming out in may for 2 weeks stopping in the centre of Adelaide and having a look around for a job within the IT sector

Cheers

mick

Guest banjo70
hi

Mick 42 and Toni 39 both from Bradford bet you can’t guess why we want to leave ;) coming out in may for 2 weeks stopping in the centre of Adelaide and having a look around for a job within the IT sector

Cheers

mick

IT - were you not looking for work as a roofer a few days back?

Guest leemi1
IT - were you not looking for work as a roofer a few days back?

Hi

Ye a roofer by trade but moved into IT work some time back cos the back side fell out of the building industry around here

Cheers

mick

Guest CARMEN

Hi Banjo - Just Wondered How Your Kids Have Enjoyed It Out There, My Eldest Isn't Too Keen To Go But The Others Can't Wait - Is There Much To Do In Hallett Cove As It Was One Of The Places We Were Looking At To Live, Always Looked Nice!!

:o

Guest Mich&Vin

Hi,

We are planning moving there too, but it won't be for about 3 yrs yet! Good luck, I can't wait to get out of Sunderland and call Australia home!!!!

Michele

Guest TheSweeneys
Hi,

We are planning moving there too, but it won't be for about 3 yrs yet! Good luck, I can't wait to get out of Sunderland and call Australia home!!!!

Michele

Like the rest of you and Vince and Mich (who i know) we will be out there in 3 years and cant wait to get out of Sunderland,but thats cause im from Newcastle and married a Mackem for my sins:sad:.We just really cant wait till we get there and meet u all.

Guest TheSweeneys

:arghh:

you should convert to the light side m8 your team is worse than ours,where you at in s,land

Live in Hetton le hole barmy,but ypour right are team is worse lol,so much for Keegan,therl be bring back Sam banners soon lol.

Guest Thinker

Hi lads & lasses I'm a Sand dancer, South Shields, (now living in the South East) & a big Toon fan, if I move to Adelaide I will be supporting the Magpies ( Port Adelaide) coming over for a holiday next month but already feel I belong in Adelaide. I feel like there is a long road ahead but hey I'm used to it supporting Newcastle United.

Hi,

Michele

Hiya Michelle, I'm with you on this one, can't wait to get out of this place and call Adelaide home. We are from Middlesbrough (boohoo) so not far down the road from youselves. We also won't be going for another couple of years, husband needs a bit more work experience before we can start our application. I guess we are all in for a long ride!!

Joanne

Hiya Carmen, John is a joiner but he has only been working in that trade since September although he has done joinery before that only in his own time. He has just about completed the NVQ 2 which was on the job assessments. He was a fencer before that. He could kick himself for not going into joinery properly years ago (or should I say I could kick him!!) Anyway he needs to have at least 2 years works experience to go for the skills assessment, so the waiting begins.

Guest happy-jools

Hi Everyone from the North East - its about time there became more of us. When I first registered on this site, Jan/Feb last year there was only me. Boo Hoo.

Anyway were from Sunderland, and there are a few others too from around this area, wont mention where but black and white, red and white seem to be a commen theme there.

Anyway there is a few of us who have met up a couple of times, and Im sure we could all arrange a nother meet up. We tend to meet at Brewsters on Wessington Way as its central just off A19. In Sunderland, so easy for everyone from Middlesbrough up to Blyth way.

Let me know what everyone thinks, and we can try and arrange a meet up.

Just to let you know were of the Auz in 13 weeks. OMG im so exited.:jiggy:

Hi there

Wait for us getting back from Adelaide :wubclub:on the 9th and we can fill you in on our gory details lol.

Looking forward to meeting some new faces.:P

Kimberley x

Guest CARMEN

Hi Jools - can't believe you've only got 13 weeks to go... you could be our official north east meeter & greeter cos no one else will understand us :v_SPIN:

Guest steven9586

HI We are from Hamsterley near Conset and are planing to go to Adelaide in 3 weeks time for a reccie so let us know if there is anything we can check out for you while we are there! Kay

Guest happy-jools

So guys got any dates sorted yet. Are we going for the 5th April or what???

Lets make a date and if anyone can attend great. If not, then we could always arrange another date and time.:wubclub:

Guest Gabz10

:)hi jools - sorry I can't make that date - I'll just have to make the next one, but everyone who goes please enjoy the night!

p.s. this is Lynne by the way,aka Carmen but i can't log out!