guerns0708

Looking to meet people

Hi there, we are due to arrive in Adelaide on 17th April. We have 2 girls aged 11 and 10. We are renting in Morphett Vale and plan to buy in the Happy Valley area. Looking to make contact with people with kids of similar age.

Jo & Sean, Hannah & Charlotte

Guest neeks

hi,

i live in happy valley area,got 2 girls myself but bit younger then yours,i have 8 yr twins,happy to meet up for a coffee etc,you fly out on my daughters 8th birthday

Hi there,

Thanks for the invite. will put the 6th May in our dairy. Looking forward to it. Do we need to bring anything with us?

Sean & Jo

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Hi Sean and Jo,

Im guessing where your from by your ID. Strange question (which will seem completely random if the answer is no lol) but does Les Prins mean anything to Sean?

Hiya, YES the prins means lots!!!!! Sean knows who you are now!!! His mum and Jon's parents have been chatting lots lately!!!!! How's it going? We leave in 11 days!!! House has been sold for 2 weeks and we are staying in a self catering apt. Do you fancy meeting up when we arrive and settled? Sean starts new job at ETSA on April 30th.

Catch ya later

Jo & Sean

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

That is so spooky!!! It's a small world lol. We've been getting updates on your move from Jon's mum and dad every time they see Sean's mum!

We've been here 10 weeks now and absolutely love it. We'll definitely have to get together once you get here. I'll pm you my mobile number and you can give us a shout when your sorted.

Wendy

Hi Wendy, glad you are settling in well. We arrive on the 17th April first thing and then once we have sorted mobiles etc out i will PM u my number too.

Looking forward to it.

Jo