Is there a manchester united fan club in adelaide?

Guest ali

Guest misschief3003

So sorry to jump in on your thread. So apologies for being rude, can anyone tell me how to write a new thread. I can't find where it says post new thread. I searched it in FAQ and it said its at top or I might not have the access?? Any help? Sorry again for jumping in x

So sorry to jump in on your thread. So apologies for being rude, can anyone tell me how to write a new thread. I can't find where it says post new thread. I searched it in FAQ and it said its at top or I might not have the access?? Any help? Sorry again for jumping in x

Hi,

no worries. Click on forum, then choose from the list of forums which one suits you best. click on it, and on the left hand corner choose 'start new thread'.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Guest lastboyscout
Ah yes. That's why United keep winning stuff.:biggrin::wink:

Not this season you`re not :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

All the Manure fans will now turn their tops inside out to reveal a sky blue coloured top , suppose it makes a change from it being turned inside out and becoming Arsenal or Chelsea :biglaugh:

Not this season you`re not :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

All the Manure fans will now turn their tops inside out to reveal a sky blue coloured top , suppose it makes a change from it being turned inside out and becoming Arsenal or Chelsea :biglaugh:

At least United are wining, maybe not this year. where is your team in the league standings? :wink:

I was wondering if there is a MUFC fan club somewhere in the city. Would like to join up when I get there.:wink:

Let me know if you find one and I'll make sure I head off in the opposite direction. :nah:

Football (soccer) is not on the radar of most Aussies but I'm sure you'll find plenty of Poms there:biggrin:

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
I think rather than your support they need your money :wink:

:wideeyed: Ouch!

Think after this move we've actually got less money left than them now though... If that's possible?