traygo

Trade assistant work required

Hi all,

Does anyone know where any mechcaincal trade assistant jobs avalible anywhere? my hubby is looking for work and he has done this kind of work back in the uk before we left in september. if anyone knows of anywhere pleaase drop me a pm please...

many thanks all

tracey..

Guest bigal

I don't know what sort of certificates are required for this sort of a job, it crossed my mind that he may have more success if he were to apply at somewhere like City Dismantlers where he may be involved with dismantling vehicles, I believe they also recondition the drive trains of vehicles[engines/gearboxes/back axles ect]

Just a suggestion, good luck hope he finds something soon.

Guest Guest5035

as in mechanical cars or maintenance fitters

stevo

Guest Guest5035
    maintenance fitters (mechcanical trade assistant) thats what he used to do in uk.. cheers tracey

thing to do now you've clarified that is to register with ALL the hire firms, as when a breakdown contract comes up they'll advertise for the T/A's aswell, normally a 3/4 week breakdown 12 hours on 12 off, ABC normally have alot of these.

stevo

Guest Guest5035

ABC if you don't know are Adelaide Brighton Cement, other breakdown work is up in the Iron Triangle area, Whyalla etc etc.

stevo