Guest Guest5035

Weather

Guest Guest5035

Typical a long weekend and the weather turns chilly, next weekend looks good.

Stevo

Guest wayney34

I'd do anything for your "chilly" weather we're back to 10c in the day and 2c at night, can't wait to get there now:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

I feels very Autumnal today. Off for a ramble in Kuitpo Forest with our herd" of Bedlington Terriers. Then off to the newly discovered Green Man Pub in Ashbourne. A charming little place tucked away in no where land.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

The kids were moaning yesterday that it was cold!!! Didn't take them long to get acclimatised then :biglaugh:

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    I feels very Autumnal today. Off for a ramble in Kuitpo Forest with our herd" of Bedlington Terriers. Then off to the newly discovered Green Man Pub in Ashbourne. A charming little place tucked away in no where land.

We had a drive round that way on Friday which was fun with all those trees and the wind! Up to Meadows then Strathalbyn (what a beautiful place that was) for some lunch and home via Mount Compass. Will have to check out Ashbourne next time.

We were at the Meadows market on Friday and had a dreadful journey back with twigs and branches bouncing off the car and some minor damage to the tow ring at the front (the unit it was attached to sheared off). Most of the stall-holders were hanging on to their tents so not the great experience we were expecting. Last night was cold too. (SORRY, I'M TURNING INTO A WHINGING POM!) Found my fluffy dressing gown - think I may need it. Even used a hot water bottle for the first time last night (Clive suffers from icey feet)

We love Strath - you can get a great lunch at the Bistro at the Victoria Hotel. Hope to get to Stirling for the Garden Festival at the end of the month and see the autumn colours. Haven't stopped at Ashbourne yet. We'll be in Willunga next week (it is the Quarry market week isn't it?)

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    We were at the Meadows market on Friday and had a dreadful journey back with twigs and branches bouncing off the car and some minor damage to the tow ring at the front (the unit it was attached to sheared off). Most of the stall-holders were hanging on to their tents so not the great experience we were expecting. Last night was cold too. (SORRY, I'M TURNING INTO A WHINGING POM!) Found my fluffy dressing gown - think I may need it. Even used a hot water bottle for the first time last night (Clive suffers from icey feet)

We love Strath - you can get a great lunch at the Bistro at the Victoria Hotel. Hope to get to Stirling for the Garden Festival at the end of the month and see the autumn colours. Haven't stopped at Ashbourne yet. We'll be in Willunga next week (it is the Quarry market week isn't it?)

It looked like most of SA were at the Meadows market on Friday, it was absolutely chockablock when we went past! We had a few close calls with big branches falling just in front of us, thankfully we only got hit by smaller ones. It was heading down to Strathalbyn and all you could see was the dust in the air, that was a sight to see.

Yep it is the Quarry market this weekend, might see you there!