singapore airport

brucesbabe

You can also go swimming, $20 each adult and i think,not sure half for each child.You may have to get a sky train to a different terminal but only takes a few minutes.The pool is lovely and you get a free drink,showers with shampoo,conditioner and soap,hair dryers and a towel to use. Theres a small play area for kids.a few places to eat and a paper type shop for magazines,sweets crisps etc.The airport is big,lots of shops to get around.You can also go on a free tour of Singapore if youre in the airport long enough.Enjou your trip

Clare

Guest Guest6899

We stayed in the transit hotel, its free for the pool if you show them your staying there. As said, its a lovely place, we had the 9hr stop over and it went really quickly. There is a Burger king (we ate there) and loads of other eating places, me and Adam are very picky when it comes to food and worried we wouldn't find anything but we didn't have anything to worry about. After a nap, swim, shower we sat down on the large comfy chairs watching tv and were last to board, lol.. a bit of a rush in the end so give yourself plenty of time to get to the gate as it can be a long way.

Guest Guest75

Loads of places to eat, some great ones off the main walk way. There is a food court on the second level as well. Cuisine from all around the world. Tried most of it now.

Cheers everyone !

We have a few fussy eaters in our party ( not me, I'll eat anything ) and was worried they would be fading away !! We are in the airport for over 13 hrs and have 8 hrs in the rooms. As we are arriving at nearly 6p.m Singapore time will the pool be open ? I was under the impression it was outdoors and that it would maybe be getting dark ? Going to have a look at that website now.

Lisa

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

The pool should be open, we arrived the same time as you and went for a dip. It is outdoor on the rooftop and it will be dark but they do have lights dotted around. It was so refreshing and relaxing after the flight, it was great.