Guest jadunlop

Just Moved into Rental

Guest jadunlop

Hi there guys, we have just moved into a rental in Huntfield Heights. Does anyone have a spare (loan of) an air compressor for the blow up beds as our foot pump you get with them has vanished? Also, without sounding like a tight a**e Scottish guy, if anyone has anything they don't need or want to sell like plastic table, chairs and what ever else as we are due the container in around 4 - 5 weeks and I cant take eating our meals standing up anymore! lol

Cheers

Jim

Guest marcandjo

hi jim inbox me your number as there is lady who was on this site, who loans out everything you would need, you may want to do a new thread fior sort term loan of household items, and she may see it, i cant remember her name, but i actually live near her now, so if you need me to I could pop round and give her your number, she helps lots of people out on this site, she has everything....

Guest leeannekays

Hi Jim, great you got a rental, long time to wait for all your belongings though, hope you are able to borrow things.

How did it go securing your rental? Did you search through the Internet or go into a agent , also what did the people require and ask for when you wanted to rent the property?

Hope you don't mind all the questions, It would be nice to hear how you went about it all.

Leeanne

Guest jadunlop

Hi there, we went to all the estate agents like 21st Century, L J Hooker, Brock and Alder. We got there rental lists but also used realestate.com.au to find others. We got ours through 21st Century. If you can get your SA driving license, Medicare Number and any statements from the bank your using here it will help big time.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim, great you got a rental, long time to wait for all your belongings though, hope you are able to borrow things.

How did it go securing your rental? Did you search through the Internet or go into a agent , also what did the people require and ask for when you wanted to rent the property?

Hope you don't mind all the questions, It would be nice to hear how you went about it all.

Leeanne

Hi Jim,

Where abouts in Huntfield Heights are you, I may have a few bits to help you out, we are in Paringa View, how many of you are there ?

Cheers