Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Dodgey teenage popstar crushes?

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

:wideeyed:I'm showing my age now (not saying how old i am), but just saw New Kids On the Block and Back STreet Boys advertised as coming to adelaide to do a concert, and my mind skipped back many years, thinking about my childhood crushes, very funny, mr wahlberg is still part of the gang too.:biglaugh:

Is anyone else willing to admit to any dodgey teenage popstar crushes?:notworthy:

Edited by darlo 2 adelaide
    forgot to mention the band, see the age is showing again

Guest Guest75

Not a pop star, but Joanna Lumley when she played Purdey in the New Avengers............

Still remember the Pic of her just showing a little stocking and suspender on the front cover of the TV Times.......Phwoar!!

Ooooerr!!! I've come over all foolish............... :swoon::swoon:

Here ya go.............

http://weheartvintage.co/tag/purdey/

Not a pop star, but Joanna Lumley when she played Purdey in the New Avengers............

Still remember the Pic of her just showing a little stocking and suspender on the front cover /

Good onya for showing no shame!

I'm not sure but I reckon the OP was hoping for crushes the rest of us would know....or at least that weren't in black and white lol!

:tongue: LC

P.S. Is this what you meant by 'banter', Tyke dear?

Guest Guest75
    Good onya for showing no shame!

I'm not sure but I reckon the OP was hoping for crushes the rest of us would know....or at least that weren't in black and white lol!

:tongue: LC

P.S. Is this what you meant by 'banter', Tyke dear?

Tis too, bet yer grass me Mrs Tyke as well now :arghh::embarressed:

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

yes tyke your prompt of banter gave me the idea for this post. I'v watched joanna lumley in absolutely fabulous here, it really made me laugh, nice to see the english comedy/drama stuff again.

Guest Guest5035

jilly johnson, linda lusardi, sam fox, in fact any page 3 girl..

stevo

Edited by Guest5035

Guest Sparol

I'm still stuck in the UK but am lucky enough to be going to see the NKOTBSB concert this coming Friday. I went to see the NKOTB reunion tour a couple of years back and Mr Wahlberg is still on top form. For some reason I found myself screaming uncontrollably and at one point I did seriously consider rushing the stage. Thankfully they acknowledged the hand-made banner I had made!! It's probably not the way for a lady of ahem 33 ahem to behave but it seems like those teenage crushes never go away!!

I'll let you know whether it's worth sleeping out for tickets after Friday!

Tis too, bet yer grass me Mrs Tyke as well now :arghh::embarressed:

What? Dibber- dobber, me? Surely not :wink:!

Luckily for you Mrs Tyke is way more attractive than ol' Purvey so you're probably (probably!) safe.....guess time will tell,hey?

:wubclub: LC

Guest Guest75
    What? Dibber- dobber, me? Surely not :wink:!

Luckily for you Mrs Tyke is way more attractive than ol' Purvey so you're probably (probably!) safe.....guess time will tell,hey?

:wubclub: LC

Yeah,yeah,yeah ya bolshy bovine!!!!

I'm not scared........................... when standing behind your hubby:tongue:

Guest Barney Rubble

Still remember the Pic of her just showing a little stocking and suspender on the front cover of the TV Times.......Phwoar!!

Ooooerr!!! I've come over all foolish............... :swoon::swoon:

Here ya go.............

http://weheartvintage.co/tag/purdey/

Mmmmmmm Now that's a nice start for the day, a nice sneak peak (nice site too)

Mine had to be Oliva Newton John, saw her last year in concert :-p

Edited by Barney Rubble

Guest ali

Monica Belluci - Faye Dunaway - Audrey Hepburn - Jessica Biel - Amy Smart - Jennifer Connelly:notworthy::tongue:

Guest BackToAdelaide

John Taylor from Duran Duran. And later on Mark Owen from Take That. Mind you, I think I had more posters of footballers and cricketers on my walls than popstars!

:wideeyed:I'm showing my age now (not saying how old i am), but just saw New Kids On the Block and Back STreet Boys advertised as coming to adelaide to do a concert, and my mind skipped back many years, thinking about my childhood crushes, very funny, mr wahlberg is still part of the gang too.:biglaugh:

Is anyone else willing to admit to any dodgey teenage popstar crushes?:notworthy:

Dr Kildare - Richard Chamberlain (was devastated to find out years later he was gay) I'm worried - had a crush on Rock Hudson too!

Guest Guest75
    Dr Kildare - Richard Chamberlain (was devastated to find out years later he was gay)

I was too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: