Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sparol

Scanning Certified Photos

Guest Sparol

I have just lodged my general skilled visa application but am having issues with some of my documentation.

This is probably going to sound really stupid but could somebody please tell me how you upload a certified passport photo to the online application?!

Obviously, I know how to scan the photo but there isn't enough room on the actual photo itself to certify which just leaves me with the option of asking someone to certify on a piece of paper and scanning it in with the photo attached to it, which doesn't seem very security friendly!

Has anyone else figured out how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Carol

Guest miraclebabycaw

I heard that you had to have it signed on the back and then scan both back and front in colour. Not sure as we went through an agent so this is just hearsay.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

If you applied online and are uploading the documents online, as long as you scan the originals in colour you don't need to get them certified. We didn't get anything certified.

Guest Sparol

Thanks for that, I wasn't sure if it was just the certificates that were ok if scanned in colour. I'll head down the post office immediately and pose for my glum looking mug shot.