Worried! Worried! Worried!

Guest ali

I told you so:smile: I'm very happy for you. No worries from now on Gus. You will make it, chin up and move forward:smile:

I dunno about no worries - the guy said it could take around 6 months to find work....

We just have to be optimistic don't we? Good luck with your jobseeking!

Thanks Gus,

I know where you're coming from. I'd like to share some good news:

-An employer has contacted me and showed much interest in my application

-Today I was assigned a CO and I'll have to take care of my PC and Medical this coming week.

Its all shaping up and thanks to you guys I'm still sane and happy about it.:smile:

Great news Ali! I hope the job comes off, I spoke to a recruitment guy from a pharma agency this morning for 90 minutes on skype and he was pretty helpful - although he says SA is the hardest place to find work (typical!!) Congrats on the CO - hope the PC's and medical are ok.

Gus.

Why is SA the hardest place to find work Gus? Did he mean amongst all the other Australian states or what?:smile:

Thanks Gus. :smile: I'm not worried about the Medical and PC, I'll have to go and find out how long the paperwork takes and what documents are required of me as in Iran its all about paper work:skeptical::wacko: Unless they ask me to jog around the park I guess I'll be OK:biglaugh:

I'll keep you posted and let you know how it goes. We're both going to be OK man, I just know it:smile:

Ali

• 2 months later...
Just got my CO - on a Saturday (weird)!!!

My wife and I are going between excitement and fear...

Any news on the house Gus? How are you guys managing? :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Any news on the house Gus? How are you guys managing? :smile:

Sorry, been offline for a while! No house news - we had a glut of viewings at first, but nothing for the last few weeks - estate agent says there is a lull generally but nothing to worry about yet. How you doing?

Sorry, been offline for a while! No house news - we had a glut of viewings at first, but nothing for the last few weeks - estate agent says there is a lull generally but nothing to worry about yet. How you doing?

Hang in there mate. Very soon you guys will be dipping your feet on some beach in Adelaide:smile: Even though the Olympics are in London I guess that after the Olympics the real estate market will start making positive movements all over Great Britain. :smile:

I'm doing OK actually. Have got hung up with some personal matters I need to take care of before I fly out. Thanks for asking:smile:

Waiting for some good news from your end.:smile:

Ali