Guest Arlene ferguson

Hairdressers

Guest Arlene ferguson

Hi im looking for good qualified british hairdressers as I havnt found a good hairdresser here yet that dosnt cost a fortune, if anyone knows of any please let me no,

Thanks guys x:biggrin:

There is Nick[The Tomatoes]on here.He is great and a lot of PIA members use him.He is mobile but he is a pleasure to have in the house and really reasonable on the pricing.Sharon.x

Guest Arlene ferguson

Thanks Sharon where does he come from as I stay up at dernancourt at the moment, iv used an Italian hairdresser but wasn't the best need a well trained person to style my hair. Have you used him before ? Thanks again xx

Guest BrianS
    Why do they have to be British??

My thoughts exactly.

Although like anything in life you get what you pay for. I know my Missus spends what I class a fortune on her hair when it gets done but it does look good and she likes it. Gaucis in the city or hair machine at Norwood, although if she just needs a style done for a night out I know she goes to Cemons.

Guest Kazzarazza

David Owen on King William Road at Hyde Park is excellant. Manchester lad, also worked in London for years before emigrating to Adelaide 5 years ago. Mention PIA and you should get a discount first time (hope that still applies Davido)

Cheers, Kazza

Guest MrsHills

My mates wife spends $500 on a hairdo (Blimey!!!!) that is foils, toner cut dry and GHD. Me I spend $150 for the same and I think mine looks just as good!!

Guest Arlene ferguson

My experience with some Aussie hairdressers havnt been the best or they seem to be so expensive and I can't afford that, I just think sometime British hairdressers are far better trained ,maybe it because if what I'm used to home comforts I guess, I must miss my hairdresser back in uk,lol, thank for replying my post, ps hope everyone had a great Easter some time off works great to have and to explore SA,